- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Use of this Web Site
Restrictions on Use
You agree to promptly notify Us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Services by any party or any claim that the Services infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
Further Restrictions on Use
YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE ONE PRINT COPY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL, NONCOMMERCIAL USE, PROVIDED THAT YOU RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF ANY DATA SOLD OR CONTRIBUTED BY YOU TO ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF OUR TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN ANY MANNER WHICH CREATES THE IMPRESSION THAT SUCH NAMES AND MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR ARE USED WITH OUR CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES AND MARKS.
YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT USE ANY OF OUR TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL.
This web site contains material which is derived in whole or in part from materials supplied by Us and various other sources. This web site, including but not limited to its text, logos, content, photographs, flash animations, video, audio and graphics (the "Intellectual Property"), is protected by copyrights, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Intellectual Property is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Services are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Services.
No License Granted
We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, or validity of any information on the web site or linked from the web site.
All information contained on this web site has been obtained from sources believed by Us to be accurate and reliable. Due to the possibility of human and mechanical error, We are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
The material provided on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and the web site may be subject to periods of interruption. We may make changes or improvements at anytime.
Limitation of Liability
While We endeavor to maintain the highest professional quality of the Services We offer on Our web site, We cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this web site. We will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, or computer virus, the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in the Services even if there is negligence by Us or an authorized representative of Us; user has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not permit the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Our total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not exceed the amount you paid to Us to access the Services.
User Submissions to the Web Site
We do not control the content provided to Us by users communicating with Us through our on-line forms. Further, We have no obligation to monitor any other postings of User Submissions.
All Submissions Are Subject to These Further Conditions
Your use of the Services and submission of material for publication on the pages of the web site are conditioned on your adherence to the following policies:
- You may not restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying any of the Services.
- You may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by intellectual property rights.
- You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- You may not post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains commercial advertising.
- We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of its Submission policies.
The Services may display links to other web sites that are not owned or maintained by Us and which contain information some people may find inappropriate or offensive. We have not reviewed such web sites and are not responsible for the content thereof. The inclusion of a link to such web site does not imply endorsement by Us. Viewing of any web site linked to the Services is at your own risk.
We do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, or verify the information or material that is submitted to this web site or linked to this web site. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, We have no affiliation with any of the organizations mentioned or described on the web site, and We make no representations or warranties with regard to those organizations. Nor do We endorse or affiliate ourselves with any of the organizations that are linked to or from this web site.